Sunday, October 25, 2009

no more boomz



Hey. I finally get to go out on a Saturday after weeks of rotting at home. But where else can I go hang out at now? Singapore's getting boring because we're already running out of places to go. What? Like... town town town. Orchard/city hall/somerset/dhoby ghaut? If we have the money $$$, then it's fine. Only then will we be able to do massive shopping spree and whatnots. We're soooo gonna run out of things to do. HAHA okay so enough.

Went to catch Eddie Murphy's Imagine That with Raf. The movie was a mixture of funny, sad and touching. There was this part of the movie which was really unbearable so I just kept on laughing till my stomach ached. HAHA! Hmm, a teeny weeny part of it was boring. But overall, it was worth watching! :)

We didn't know where to head after the movie. Well since I'd bought the nasi goreng Bapak cooked, we sat around Taka area and ate it. Stared at people walking pass for i don't know how long due to boredom. Didn't even know where to go next or what to do. Felt pathetic. Thennnn... GUESS WHAT?



I SAW A FREAKING PINK PAGANI ZONDA DRIVING PAST MEEEEEEE! THE ENGINES WENT LIKE VROOM VROOM, FUCKING ORGASMIC!


I still can't believe it. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Went to Vivo City after that. Raf wanted to buy some vegetables so we headed to cold storage. Did some window shopping and all I could afford to do was be frustrated with myself because I've no money to splurge on clothes that are really tempting looking! Now am gonna watch some videos on Youtube and probably hit the sack. I wanna sleep like a log and wake up late tomorrow! Most probably not coming to school on Monday too. But............ have to go back after school for mural painting. Zzzzz... I want to have another photo taken for my IC. Soon i hope hope hope hope.

Goodnight. Oh it's already past midnight -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment