Tuesday, October 20, 2009

boomz


So fuck yeah boomz, exams are finally over! Hahahahhaa. So damn happy that I no longer have to worry about forgetting whatever shits I've memorised and waking up at 3 every shitty morning just to continue memorising. Ahhhhh yessssssss! Once again, let's celebrate the occasion. Okay, this is dumb. I've yet to get back the results and already so happy but then whatever.

Bio paper today was okay. Average-ish. I can manage most of the questions and hmm as expected, only a few of the topics were tested. Teachers gave us a list of chapters to study which is more or less 9 chapters. Thats what they claim but on the day itself, only a FEW 9 (less than 5) are tested. Why make us waste our time? HAHAHAHAHAHA okay shut up.

There's no school tomorrow. Kudos for that. I'm tired of waking up early already. I want school to be done and over with soon. But Art will always be another obstacle I have to go through. (is obstacle even the right word?) I'll have to stay back after school on Thursday, Friday and till next week or so. During the holidays, I still have to back to school for the Graphic Design wtv workshop. This is too pathetic. Thinking about it makes me feel ultra lazy.

I think I'm going to catch a movie all alone tomorrow while waiting for Raf. And nope, this is not something new. Hahahaha shit this.

No comments:

Post a Comment