Monday, October 19, 2009

peektures







Sorry wasn't ready! HAHAHAH!


So I don't know what to blog about. Hmm, 3 hours ago I thought I told myself to off the bloody computer and start studying. But hours have passed and yet I'm still on facebook. Pretty addictive, I guess. Okay, so like tomorrow is my last paper! Can't afford to fail since it's Bio. I MUST NOT FAIL. Hahahaha, woah confident -.- Okay hopefully.

By the way, Mum got pissed at me when I fall asleep while waiting for my turn to shower. She was preaching at me and looked into my eyes and.. said, "Look at your eyes! Sleep late somemore right?! Look at yourself in the mirror! Eyebags so big already."

While I replied, "I look at myself everyday. Cannot change already lah the eyebags. Tonight also i'll be sleeping late."

HAHAHAH OKAY. I think it's a boring conversation but oh wells.. Last night I dreamt of Faizal Isa. Damn, it felt so real. IF ONLY it was real :( And weird thing is, Nis also dreamt of him last night! HAHAHAHAHA. My eyes are hurt somehow. I think, i've been using the computer for too long.

TOODLES. Tomorrow is my last paper! Yessssssah can't wait! I want vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment