Monday, October 26, 2009

sighs



So it's like 10 more minutes to 2am and I don't know what's the purpose of staying up till so late. Maybe because I'm so fucking glad that I'm not coming to school tomorrow and want to make full use of the whole night being awake or it's just that I can't go to sleep. HAHAHA. I've been browsing through movies online and I still don't know what to watch! The movies are kinda boring, so yeah. I'm gonna try Bring It On: Fight to The Finish. I hope it's a good movie! Probably going to bed after that or if I find it boring halfway.

Bummer. I still have to like wake up quite early tomorrow. Let's see. I think I've to be up by 8 or 9? Haaaaaaa shit, whats the difference?!?! I thought I'd be meeting Ada after school at around 2 or something but I was told that school ends @ 12.30 tomorrow. Sooooooooo that means I have to be there early. Thinking about the train ride is making me reaaaaaaaally lazy! It's okay, another 6 more hours of painting to bear with. I wanna have my IC photo changed tomorrow. Hopefully it'll look better than the one months back which looks so damn hideous. Woah okay. I'm so bored right now. No life........ I know.

By the way, today's dinner was the best that I've had ever since Mum left. Tom yum mixed with my favourite vegetable + fishballs + hotdogs + chili padi. So heavenly!!!
HAHAHAHA.

Okay good morning. Have fun in school tomorrowwwwww to all my classmates! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment