Thursday, October 22, 2009

happily boomz







hahahahhaa Ada said I look like I deserve a slap!





Hey, fuck yeah boomz, I am happy today. Got back some of the results. I think it's a pretty good way to start off my day. Oh yeh, sent Mum to the airport in the morning. Parted with tears. I don't know, I just couldn't control it :( I'll miss her. 11 days, mind you. It's only half a day without her and I'm not eating anything for dinner because there's nothing to eat and I'm just purely sick of maggi mee. I think this is probably gonna happen for the next 11 days. Okay, but i'm feeling a wee bit hungry now.

Okay back to school. Hmm, of all the papers I got back today, I passed all of it except for Maths. I know I'm never ever gonna pass maths. I got 26/40 for Geography. Ohhhhh yay, so so happy. I know it may be nothing much but I'm just as glad that I passed for the first time ever. (for an exam!) Okay enough talking. Am getting lazy -.-

English: 49/80
Malay: 38/60
Geography: 26/40
Art: 25/40
Maths: you don't need to know, it's so bad.

After school, had to stay back till 5.30pm for the Mural Painting. My team consists of Ada, Arina and many other boring peeps. Ugh, so boring. We completed our so called sketching on the walls within an hour, I think? Or maybe less. Then started loitering, walking here and there. Pretty much doing nothing. So I have to bear with this for another 3 more days which is equal to 9 hours.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get back the KILLER subjects. So nervous. All the best man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment