Friday, October 23, 2009

boomz boomz boomz



Ugh so boring. I don't know what to blog about. Today was supposed to be a short day in school but thanks to art, I had to go home 5 hours later because school ended at 12.30. Great. Anyways, say hello to weekends! I am so glad that they're finally here. I slept with the teevee on last night. Which resulted in me being overslept by an hour! Was almost late for school by a few minutes! -.- Woah, I don't think I'll be able to wake up on time for the rest of the school days without Mum. And yes, I sleep dead. Like a fucking log. I set 2 alarms but I can't ever hear it. Dumb. So I've planned not to go to school next week. Only on Monday and Friday actually. Tuesday is promotion day. Fuck yeah, no school again. Ugh so anyway, the point is, i have difficulty waking up on time and also, sleeping early. It's been an issue since i dont know when. I can't sleep early like almost everyday. Shit. The earliest time I'll go to sleep is 12 midnight? HAHAHAHA.

Okay, yeaaah results! I'm too lazy to elaborate so...

Maths Paper 2- 25/60
Social Studies- 25/50
Biology- 27/40
Physics- 17/50 (i can officially die. i hate physics)

Me and Raf have planned to watch Sorority Row tomorrow but.. orchard's cathay cineleisure is no longer showing it. Fuck fuck fuck. This always happens can? And there'll be no other chances for us since that's the only place we know of that allows us to get through NC16 movies _|_ First it was 4bia 2 that we missed and now this. Nevermind, Jennifer's Body, next week!

I haven't had my dinner and it's 11pm already. I think i'll no longer have my dinner whenever I'm at home. NO FOOD AT ALL! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment