Saturday, July 25, 2009

the best















Rafiqah.
Nisryna.
Delya.
Ada.

<3
Sorry if I constantly showed my bloody tantrums/shit face to ALL of you. Sorry if my attitude pissed you off. Sorry if you felt like I don't like you as a friend. Sorry if I've ever been self-centered, selfish or whatever. But sometimes I get a little sensitive and what not, thinking that maybe, probably, that one of you guys don't like me as well. Can't help it. But yet, above all that, I'm still thankful for having all of you as my friends. Sorry for any misunderstanding, fucked up behaviours/mood swings. P/S: If I appear to be annoyed or having a mood change, just ignore me (thats what Raf does) :P Ily♥ (hahahahaha don't mind me)

Anyways, the reason why I've decided to post about this is because.. I think we're somehow drifting apart, too. Right? Ugh :( Is it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment