Wednesday, July 1, 2009

nervous breakdown


random picture- 2 years back. hahaha hair colour (Y) i like! HAHA.

I know today's post may seem a little too late. Time now is like.. 20 minutes to midnight. Been kinda busy doing things that I myself am not sure of -.- Hah screw Maths. Everyone seems to understand but not me. I'm so prepared for another failure in wtv test thats coming up. Plus, I'm in the Retails & Sales category for the Elective Module. Thanks so much, I'm left out. Okay good, now I can be sales person! Damnnnn it, tomorrow's the shooting and I still have yet to choose 2 shirts to wear. I look @ myself and I see terribly huge eyebagz. How nice.. To appear with damn big eyebags. Help!!! & Btw, Mum thinks that all this might be a JOKE. Ugh fuck I still don't know what clothes to wear. And on another note, I'll have to rush like shit str8 after sch tomorrow. Shooting @ Yishun somemore. Die, zzzz. As for now, I'm already having butterflies in my stomach. Haaaa no nervous breakdowns pls! >.<



Goodnight. I need rest. I love MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment