Saturday, July 18, 2009

smacking tired


Ahhh yesssss, finally am able to blog! I'm dead tired.. Busy with school, busy with gym, busy with emotional stuffs. Plus, I had my ways to figure out the password for my user account. Mum's getting all sensitive these days.. And I'm pissed off by that. Fortunately, I was still able to hold on or else I'll totally lose my cool, hahahah.

My conversation with her:

Me: Ma, why now you like so sensitive? Mood swings uh?!
Mum: What? What moodswings?
Me: Ya, your mood so fast change.
Mum: It's you who made my mood change
-_____-

But then again, maybe she's feeling okay now because she just called to ask if I still wanted to watch harry potter today. I said yes, of course. So okay, can't wait!!! Harry Potter, here I come. My leg muscles are aching soooo badly :( And I already feel so bad about not going to the gym todayyy. I don't know if I'll have the time to go jogging later also. HAH?

Art lessons sucks. big. time. Stupid old grumpy Abu. I realised that old men are not fitted to be a teacher. Refering to my art and Malay teacher. Old people are way too grumpy to teach. Worse thing is, I'll have to bear with him for another half a year. Hahahaha die lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment