Thursday, July 30, 2009

tempted


Book cover of the new series, Tempted! Woah, Erik looks hot. Ok am soooo gonna buy it!

I feel depressed because common tests are finally here. I'm tight for time. I HAVE/MUST to study for tomorrow's SS test. Can't afford to fail. But uhhhh, thinking about studying makes me feel really reaaaaally lazy hahahaha wth I know. I'm delaying the time for me to go jogging. Sucks. Raf haven't been in school for 2 days now and the same goes for the gym. TWO DAYS ALREADY. Okay my life is so depressing hahahahaa. FML.

So basically, Shafawi and Faidz kept on reanacting scenes from Harry Poter series. They were at it for half the day. How crazy haahhaahah can't believe someone is so fanatic! O.O

Tomorrow's the last day of July!!! Then say Hello to August. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, so sexcited.

No comments:

Post a Comment