Sunday, July 19, 2009

mundane life


Good afternoon. Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince was fine. 2 and a half hours in the cinema. I think this series is the least exciting of all. There weren't much action and such. So yea, quite a dissapointment to me. Haha! Today I woke at 6.30 in the early morning to go for a jog. After that I went to sleep again... until I heard my phone ringing non stop. With my eyes half closed, I picked up my phone. It was Rafiqah. Hahahahahah sorry eh. Planned to go to East Point to sell her phone but *coughs*, someone suddenly became lazy -.- Nvm, I'm lazy too.

Time is 2:00pm. I haven't showered. Wanted to do so but Uncle is in the bathroom. Okok, I shall go now I guessssssss. Sighs, Mum wanted me to accompany her to Auntie Shirley's house @ Jurong today but too bad it's too far for me. She even said to me that since I don't wanna go, perhaps if she asks Clifford to come along, I'll follow. Hahahahahah even my own mother does that >.< Hmmmmmmmm...

Back to school again tomorrow :( Sucks.
One more month to fasting month!!!! Exciteddddd. Can't wait for hari raya.
Okay my cousin owes me starbucks because I've finally beaten him in Crazy Taxi
:D

Maggi for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment