Sunday, July 12, 2009

kill me pls


I give up in using a skin from blogskins.com because it either screws up or I don't find it satisfying. Sooooo, back to this normal skin. I think I'm grounded since I came home past my curfew time last Friday. Do you know how much that sucks? 2 days, being stucked at home is definitely enough for me. So damn bored that I feel so fucking restless. I don't know if going to school is something positive or something that will make things worse -.- Ha ha ha ha, okay shit lame. Of course it's something positive. I get to study (not) and at least I'm outside. Am currently watching 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'.


Robert Kardashian. Hot or.. what?



In 3D!!! In theatres on 27th August. I don't care if it's NC16, I'm still gonna watch it! (i have my ways)


AHHHH NABEIZZZ, TOMORROW SCHOOL :( :( :(
I have to start saving for the eoy holidays plans! Hotelllll sleepover, bitch! HAHAHAA. So shit, I need to start saving seriously. VVVVV, here i come. (nvm if you don't understand)

P/S: 4 Days to Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment