Friday, July 24, 2009

sugarcane juice


I'm drinking sugarcane juice and watching the chinese drama. I'm so so so glad that today's finally Friday so that I can sleep till a little late tomorrow. How nice..... I seriously have nothing in my head to blog about other than my usual routine (which you'd most probably find boring if i were to mention it everyday). Weekends are now totally pointless for me besides the fact that it's an advantage. I seldom go out with anyone at all. And if I do, it'll always be with Raf ahhaahahha. I think I'm M.I.A, somehow. I seem to get annoyed so easily lately, maybe because my menses is on its way O.O Ok, I predict I'm gonna hit the sack by 11pm tonight. Damn early!! But what to do right? So exhausted already.. Why do some people moan while trying to lift weights? HAHAHAAHAHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment