Saturday, July 11, 2009

busy




Sorry to those who can't see what they're typing on my tagboard. Ha ha ha. I can only use the computer on Saturdays and Sunday mornings for now. I hope I can live without it. (k kidding) Was out with Ada, Nis, Del and Raf yesterday. Catched 'The Haunting In Connecticut' at The Cathay. The movie was okay, and as usual, I laughed most of the time. Still, there were shocking parts. Ha ha ha, the lead actor (maybe?) is HOT!


I just found out that there is a gym @ Toa Payoh's Swimming Complex. But I can't really confirm it yet. But yet, I suppose there is. Mum told me so. Am gonna check out later in the afternoon so that I won't have to go to the one at Sengkang anymore. I'm so excited for the upcoming fasting month!!! And then followed by Hari Raya. Ha ha ha, $$$$$, who's not excited mannnnn? Are you?

Okay toodles. I think I have to change my blogskin since the tagboard's transparency is affecting those who're using firefox.

Presenting Faidz's hidden talent...



HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment