Friday, July 31, 2009

i need money


Okay joy because it's Friday! Raf finally came to school and I finally get to run on the threadmill again. Okay so.. uhmm, English report writing was okay but am not that confident. SS was like bloody hell hahahaha not really. I hope I'll at least pass it? Anyways, thanks Ian for the ANGELS&DEMONS book hahaha i hope it's interesting. Am probably getting my 100bux on weekends. (I RLY HOPE SO) I wanna go out but sadly, I have no money. MONEY IS EVERYTHING!!!! I have to start saving for end of year plans (once again). And I need to go shopppping for new clothes. HAHAHAHHAAHA okay pathetic.

I passed my Maths topical test. Haha, surprisingly lah. Tomorrow's plan- To Delya's younger sister birthday celebration @ Pasir Ris. Idk if I can go as I only have $2 with me now. (told you, money is e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g) Uhh okay, I'll probably go if Mum gives me the green light.

Hahahahah guess what? Mum bought sushi again! Yay sushi for dinner (Y) Fucking tempting. OFF NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment