Monday, July 6, 2009

rainy day


I wasn't able to get through blogger.com for the past few hours. Great.. And now I'm finally able to! I've changed my blogskin for idk how many times. I can't seem to be satisfied with any of them. Not even this one. I think I'm gonna change it again later. I'm sick sick sick sicko >.< I can't really sleep @ night due to heavy flow of muscus. I currently have a runny nose + gastic pain + pain in the throat (haha) I'm finally sick after ages not being sick. (okay i need a tissue mannnn) Anyways, back to school tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it. Adding to my misery is the incomplete design for my cca tee shirt. Deadline is by Wednesday. Ok! I must start on it! Btw, I was practially freaking nervous when Fairuz asked why I was jealous >.< And so I told him why. Embarassed...... Ugh I don't know why jealousy striked. But nevermind..

It's raining again today. I don't feel cold at all. In fact, I was sweating earlier. Why? I don't know. I've just come to a conclusion that going to school is wayyyyy better than being stucked at home, feeling all depressed and bored to death. Raf called me moments ago. The conversation didn't even last for a minute. She called me just to say that we're meeting at the same place, same time tomorrow morning. Ha ha ha, but it's okay. I hope it rains again tomorrow! I'd be happy.

WOW. HAHAHAHA I KNOW MY POSTS ARE GETTING BORINGGGGGGGG
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment