Sunday, July 5, 2009

clueless


I'm making it a point to blog regularly. But I really have nothing in mind to blog about these days. It's like I'm clueless. Haha but seriously. I'm now stucked at home for 3 days already. Raf didn't contact me today which means something must've cropped up at home. It's okay it's okayyyyy. Anyway, Happy Youth Day! (not much on an impact to most of us but oh well) At least we've got a day off from school. I hope I'll have plans to go out tomorrow or that Raf will contact me aspa. I'm literally bored at home! So depressing. And one more thing, I feel like as though I'm still having holidays. Ugh, I need to get back on track! Bear with it mannnn, just a few more months to go before EOY exams and we can enjoy.

I watched the 2009 BET Awards earlier.
One word- Boring.
Ada should know how I feel about it. HAHAH.

Nis is probably having fun @ Johor. Whereas I'm forever at home doing meaningless stuffs and gaining more fucking pounds. Low life whaaaaat. Okay, on a lighter note, I've been spending time doing the designs for my Angklung Ensemble's tee shirt. What a hassssle, especially when Raf's not working with me. Not forgetting that I'm not creative at all. Nice.

Btw, Zack & Cody are all grown up now! Wow.

FROM



TO...


SIBEI HOT RIGHT?!?!?!

But I prefer Dylan to Cole 'cus he looks more like Zac Efron. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment