Tuesday, June 30, 2009

school (Y)

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY SOFIEYANA <3







Second Day in school was quite slack. I still find Geography/Physics lessons rather dry. Nothing can ever sink in to my brain. Not that I don't want to, but I just can't seem to do it. Everything the teacher says seems reaaaaaally boring. And I all I could do is stare into blank space and let my mind wander somewhere far away. Haha, i know. A 66 year old male teacher, Mr Abu Ibrahim, is now my Art teacher (replacing Mdm Lydia). I can't stop laughing for the first few minutes when he started talking. But overall, I think art lessons are gonna be quite relaxing unlike in Mdm Lydia's.



So I figured out the password that Mum changed for my account. The hint is: haha. And the password is 'haha' too. Hahahah how cute of her. If I remembered it clearly, this is the second time that such a password was created.



Hi Allysa,

I am Kak Gee, Abg Shahrin Azhar's wife. We have a TVC ( TV Commercial ) project for you. But unfortunately, I cannot get hold of you through your mobile ( 93517063 ).
Pls give me a call at 9879 1704 ( Gee Aziz ). The project is on this Thursday, 2nd July 09.

Regards,
Gee Aziz
Producer
Qaboom Communications




Am fucking nervous 'bout the shooting on Thursday. This is perhaps too sudden for me. I hope I won't have a nervous breakdown. Geeeeee dream come true. When I was young, I've always wanted to be on teevee. Hahahaha, commercial -.- Okay bye. Thanks Raf, Nis & Del for wanting to accompany me to support <3

No comments:

Post a Comment