Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ikuta toma


Hi. I wanna go to Japan and meet him. Heh, so cute right, I very the know -.- Anywayyyy, I've finally gotten myself a new phone! Sony ericsson W508 ^^ (I promised my parents that I'll take fucking good care of it. And not allow it to get stolen again HA) A day in advance. Thanks Mum. So I'm now able to listen to songs. Ha, misery's over! (ok you won't get it) But it sure did take a looooong time for me to decide what phone I was gonna buy. The salesgirl was persuading me to buy this phone as it's a new arrival. And Mum, on the otherhand wanted me to buy another model. HAHA, dillema. Ok not. Oh hahahaha the guy @ the counter or whoever he is (maybe he's a salesguy but idk) actually said, "Hey pretty, here's your phone." Haha! How flattering. *blushes* HAHAHAHAHA OKAY NO. But he's cute lah -.-

I'm done with 9 drawings already. 6 more to go and tadaaaaaaaaa. Bye, am gonna continue watching my dear Nakatsu acting -.- Going out with Mum and Bapak tomorrow. Woah, it's been so long since we last went out together. So ok, kind of excited. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment