Sunday, June 7, 2009

no life low life


Maybe it's a bad thing to stay @ home for the whole day. Today's really really reaaaaally boring! I woke up at noon since I was up till 3am, playing games on everythinggirl.com, HAHA I know. But it will be much more of a disadvantage if I went out anyway. It would lead to me wasting money. I already took out 20bucks from my posb card :( I'm BROKE!!! I am so bored. I can be bored to tears, well yssssss! Me is gonna watch the Japanese version of BOF, Hana Yori Dango. Ha ha ha, don't blame me. Majority said that japan's version is way better than korea's. So am gonna see it for myself. I feel like a freaking loner @ home all alone. What a sad story, i know i know i know... hahahaha gay. I've been drinking Seasons' ice lemon tea everyday. Not totally my fault. Bapak's been buying it for me everytime he gets home from work. He he he appreciate it <3 Ok btw I sort of cleaned my room today. I vacuumed and wiped off dust from everywhere (not rly). A sense of satisfaction and relief. Ok whateverrrrrrr -.- I think I'll start watching the show now!!! A friend just recommended me another sad drama. Hah, I'll get back to that show once I'm done with this. Lol drama freak HAHAHAHA. If I've got time, I'll do the twisting thingy again. I've to start mannnnnnnnnnnnn. Update soon. & someone needs to chill lah. Seriously. My dream to be on tv was finally fulfilled HAHAHAHAHAH omg. Okokokok toodles noodles.









I kind of... miss... going... to... schoool..

No comments:

Post a Comment