Friday, June 26, 2009

turn offs (haha)


1) People who overuses the word 'LOL'. Be it on msn or in messages. (well to those who know, I don't rly like LOL right. once or twice okay la but tak payah over lah pls)
2) Stressed out and tense guys, bad sense/no sense of humour or bad jokes that only they laugh at.
3) People picking their noses in public (and it's even worse if they look so relaxed doing it)
4) When I'm hanging out with a guy and his friends and they start telling all these sexual jokes.
5) A guy being over feminine (guys that need such a long preparing themselves, an even longer time than me), obsessed with themselves and being damn vain.
6) Desperate guys who are so willing to tell you that they love you despite the fact that they've never met you and only known you for a couple of days.
7) Guys who can't stop whining to me about their sad life story or failed relationships. (and when they go on and on and on, I feel lazy to reply -.-)
8) When a group of guys bitches/gossips. (idk why but i find it gay sorry)
9) Guys with a HUGE ego and nothing to back it up, guys who are way too arrogant and believe they're the king of the world, looking down on ugly girls. (even if you are THAT good looking, doesn't give you the right to look down on them. stupid.)
10) Girls who stare @ me, from head to toe and then giving me a look that deserves some bitch slap.

HAHAHA. Inspiration from Azmi.
What's yours?

Oh btw, Happy 18th Birthday Lufee. (I really thought that you're 17 this year)

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

No comments:

Post a Comment