Sunday, June 14, 2009

i think i like you


Hi hi I'm back!!!!

Day 1:
- Car ride to Mersing, JB.
- The weather sucks. All of us perspired non stop during the journey.
- Stopped at this some sort of a pasar malam and bought 'Nike' slippers. Cheap!!! Less than 10 Ringgit. The women bought fish, fruits & etc.
- Headed to Air Papan chalet @ Mersing. (to my HORROR, there's 2 air conditioners there! -.-)
- Unpacked stuffs
- Went for a long long swim with Clifford & Uncle Eric. (thnks clifford for holding my hand -.-) HAHA.
- BBQ TIME!!!
- Sleeping time zzzzz

Day 2:
- Did Karaoke-ing (haha) & I scored 100 points! The highest among all of them. Yay! (Y) This went on till noon.
- New neighbors came in next door. Singaporeans (Y) Mat reps w their family (Y)(Y)(Y)
- Went swimming again.
- Bathed & headed out for dinner.
- Back home. Had my shower & slept.

Day 3:
- Woke up earlyyyyy
- Showered and bla3.
- Headed out
- Stopped halfway to eat durians @ this stall
- Ate lunch @ this coffee shop. Everyone ate fried rice :)
- HOME SWEEEEEEEEEEEET HOME!!!


hahaha! so happy -.-





























Had fun. Sorry Nis, I didn't manage to take a picture of the 'hot' guy I mentioned. Dier masuk chalet lain lah. Hahaha. Anyways, bottom line is, I had fun kay!!!!! Even though the weather was killing me softly -.- Haha! Met up with my so called childhood friends too. Clifford and Jessica. Everyone was teasing me & clifford, HAHAAH. "Ring the wedding bells soon." "Look at them. Can get together already." "He's special to her what." "Aww so sweet uh Clifford." "Next time when get married, don't forget me."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY ACTUALLY NOT NEEDED. See you soon, Clifford. & If he wasn't there, I really don't know who to communicate with. Jessica seems to obsessed with her PSP. And.. story books. So yeah ^^ Thanks for everything. Btw, I've got mosquito bites all over my legs. Itchy like fuck :( Plus, my skin peeled off while bbq-ing. Even better, I know. Lasly, my skin = DARKER.

Am not gonna www tmr. Changed to Tuesday. Good lah, can rest at least. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment