Thursday, June 11, 2009

johor


LUKE <3 HAAAAAAA HOT!!!

Ok was too lazy to update yesterday. Was out with Raf the whole day. But we were deprived of plans most of the time (HAHA wtv -.-) Watched 'Henry Poole Is Here' @ The Cathay. A random choice chosen by me. Wanted to watch Hannah Montana but... there was no suitable timings. Hahaha if you get what I mean. In the midst of the movie, Mom called, accusing me of stealing her money. But she found it, hence changing the subject while otp. HAHAHAHAH! I've got blisters! Ugh, stupid Lacoste shoes. It's pretty painful. Hohohuhuhehe -.- Am boredzxzxzzzzz. Idk what else to type, so yeah...

Anyway...



I WANT THIS!

Please? Since Escada is no longer in stock at almost everywhere :( I want this! K thanks. Mom's gonna get it for me soon, I hope.
& I'm going to Johor tomorrow morning! Booked a chalet there. Will be back on Sunday night. Will miss you people hahahahah. (miss me okay HAHAHA) No, will miss this country, NOT :( I can't contact anyone since my ppd's overseas wtv load shit is left with $0.00
I know, sad. HAHAHAHA.
But on a brighter note, www outing on the 15th, Monday <3 See you girlsssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment