Monday, June 22, 2009

hana kimi


Hi. I miss you bodoh. Never message/call me already uh? :( Thanks.

I'm currently watching Hana Kimi. Thanks to Myy's recommendation. Haa, all bunch of hotstuffs in this drama. I got my menses today morning and having stomach cramps at the moment. Sucks. It makes me lose my appetite to even eat anything. To make things worse, I have this pimple on my forehead that's really painful. Soooo, am loving every bit of this <3 NOT. But on the bright side, Mom bought me the Incanto Heaven's perfume last night. Yay thanks, appreciate it. Plus, she's gonna get me a new phone on Wednesday. *jumps for joy* Hahahaha k crap. But nevertheless, I feel freaking happy lah. You won't understand -.-

I wanna play Audition after this. I know kentalan jubo but shut up. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING BORED. (i know right, everyday also i bored)

No comments:

Post a Comment