Tuesday, June 2, 2009

unbearable


How cute, right!!!

Today, I was through hell. The rashes (or wtv it is) got worse. My legs and stomach were the worst! This went on for 2 hours until the itchiness was gone. I bet it's gonna hurt like hell when I bathe tomorrow morning. Ok, so I know today's post is kinda late. Only half an hour more to midnight. And I'm satisfied that I'm almost done with BOF. Left with episodes 24 & 25. I bet I can finish them by tomorrow! So yay. Feel the joy.

Actually... I don't really have much to update today. But anyways, was chatting with Firdaus earlier on. (hahah he's my childhood friend if you're wondering) Damnnnn, he's in Melbourne. Jealous okay. And he tricked me into saying that he's migrated. What a pity mannnnn if he migrated. Seriously. Then I will nvr get to see him again -.- Hahahah! Have fun there!!! *green with envy* HAHAHAHAH.

Mom's going to Philippines on Thursday. Before anything else, she warned me not to go out while she's away. How nice of her.. Where can I possibly go in three days? (Yes she's going to be away for only 3 days but idk if she's lying) Maybe do something interesting. That is if I got $$$$ but sadly no. Bapak took out 50bux from my bank. Thankssssssss. Appreciate that!!!! I wanna go shopping, go to the movies, go swimming and bla3. ANYONE? Supporting Sofie on Saturday. Best of luck babe!

Can't seem to contact Raf for the past two days. Ughh okayyyyyyy I need someone to accompany me to the library or my place of inspiration for ARTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Stressed to death. Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment