Monday, June 1, 2009

sick and moodless


Got back about an hour ago. Waited like a fool for Bapak to fetch me after the parents meeting (which he didn't attend afterall). So my mood was definitely down today. Bapak was being impatient when we reached Punggol. He left after knowing that it's gonna start late. And I waited about an hour for him to arrive when he said that he's gonna reach in 15 minutes. Mom blew her top in the morning just because she found out that her phone's screen protector was taken off (which is not done by me) but if she says so that means THATS IT.

Ok nevermind. Am eating fruit salad (mom made it). Super yummy!! With the cheese and all. I am gonna enjoy my iced lemon tea after this. Besides feeling bloody itchy all over my body, I'm having a slight flu which is annoying me now. SWINE FLU!?!??! AHAHAHAHA OK KIDDING WTH.

Oh anyways, back to meet the parents session. So I made it. Failed 3 subjects. Maths, as usual. Combined humanities and ART. Ok. Guess my sketches pulled me down. Geezzzzzz how pathetic. Oh well, read this-

Remarks: Allysa is a quiet and conscientious student. She is cooperative among her peers. She is able to carry out tasks independently but needs to contribute more actively in class.

Aww.. such nice remarks about me. Hahah! Tomorrow, I'm going to wake up lateeeeee pls. OH! WILLIAM SAW ME, DEL AND ADA AT PRIME. I'M PANICKING!!!! HELP? (ok inside joke) Goodnight angels and devils. I want V. (hint: not a person/human) BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment