Friday, June 5, 2009

have a safe trip






Have a safe trip, Mom!!! <3

Sent Mom off at the airport with Bapak just now. Ate @ Burger King (terminal 2) since there were no other suitable choices there. Damn expensive lah burger king. No seriously. To the extent that Mom & Bapak didn't order meals but just the burger itself. Whereas Mom bought for me the full meal w drinks ^^ Ok thankssss! After that waited for the wtv shit to weigh the luggages and all. Waited for 30 minutes -.- Then Mom went in. Hehe, HAHA! And I found out that she isn't gonna be away for 3 days but at least a week. Oh well like I expected... Ok so Bapak is making alot of noise right now. He wants me to off the computer. Ouchhhh. Maybe soon! Webcammed with Azmi moments ago! Ha ha, it's been soooo long eh! Nice to see you though ^^ HAHAHAA. I've got something to say!!! My bloody rashes came back only to cause greater agony for me -.- Shit shit shit shit. There's something coming. Idk whatever it is. HOW? Feel for me. Am finally stepping my foot out of the house tomorrow. What a reliefffffff, I tell you. Ok so plan is- 1) Go to school to return results slip. 2) Get my lemon tea at 10am 3) Accompany Raf to her aunt's place at Tampines (O.O) to get her SIM card from RIZQIN! 4) Head to (idk where yet) to catch (idk what movie yet) 5) SLACK SLACK SLACK 6) Head home sweet home <3

INTERESTING HUH?

I think i'm gonna hit the sack now.
Grr. Or else he will start being grumpy again
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment