Saturday, June 20, 2009

lifeless weekend


I always end up playing dress up games when I'm bored. For example, now. Ha ha, laugh out loud pls. I'm back to rotting at home on a Saturday night. Doing nothing else except embracing my time, dressing up characters. And listening to backstreet boys' songs does help me sometimes. Relaxes my mind.. Hahaha.

(ok i wanted to post this 2 hours ago but blogger was being bitchy so...)

Remember me saying I'd start on my art today? Guess what? Of course I did not! I totally forgot about it and when I did, I was obviously delaying it with the computer as a distraction. I need some help here :( I did not do anything constructive throughout the holiday. All I'm good at is to spend big money going out. I need to control myself. Haaaaaaa, skip that. Btw last night, I dreamt about *inserts name* again. OMG. I think it's been the 3rd time this week O.O Hahahahaha sighs.. Everyone's watching BOF these days. And being obsessed over Gun JunPyo (Y) How great.........

I wanna go out. Rotting @ home is so depressing. But sorry hor no $$$. Hahaha. I'm waiting for Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince/The Final Destination to be on theatres. Okay.. wth so boring right my post, I know right -.- Anyway, does slacking @ void decks makes an individual a mat/minah? Haiya fucking lame. How much more stupid can that person be to make such statements? Very stupid and.. immatured. Thanks. Oh! I've forgotten to mention that I helped Mom in the kitchen earlier today. Cutting cabbages/garlics/onions. Woah. How nice of me.. Ook goodnightttttttt.

P/S: Do me a favour and force me to start doing art pls? I need it. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment