Thursday, June 4, 2009

misses


Hi Del.
Hi Nis.
Hi Raf (even though you're not in this picture, HAHA!)
I missed this day.

It's been sooooo long since we hung out together like this :( Right right right? *sobs* Ok no! When when when are we going out this holidays? Like.. on the 15th we're going to get wet and wild! HAHAHA. So yay. But not really yay. Catch a movie sooooooon okokokokok! HAHA. (I know this part of the post is totally random to the core)

Currently watching Barney on Okto. My all time favourite show since young. Plus Hi-5, too. But everything's getting boring nowadays. Tim and Kathleen are no longer in the show. It doesn't feel the same w/o them. And Pokemon is getting boring too. Don't know why. I prefer everything back then. HAHAHAHAAHAH RIGHT... Getting random. I AM BORED. FOREVER ALSO BORED, I KNOW. I wanna watch a movie, can?!?! There are lots to choose from. Like Hannah Montana the Movie, Night @ The Museum 2 and more... Ok must watch! Ahh something else came to mind. I have yet to complete my art -.- HAHAHAHA why must art always get into the way of pleasures? Don't mind me. Urgh, I don't know la.

I haven't bathed yet. As usual, you should know what. Mom went out to the hospital to visit a friend in the morning. How willing despite having a flight later at night. Most probably eating at the airport ^^v Luvvvvvv eating @ the airport. HAHA wthell. Soooo on Saturday, treating Danial to Starbucks (finally). Tomorrow, still no idea & i feel extremely lazy to go bck to sch k thanks. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment