Saturday, June 27, 2009

thriller


I... still.. wanna... go... to... JAPAN. CUTE!

Almost every channel on teevee was showcasing Michael Jackson's. Music videos and such. I was so bored that I decided to watch them. Hahaha! Btw, his Thriller video still freaks me out, ever since I was young. Go watch if you haven't!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if7M_fRfFTI

But it's kinda sad that he left @ the age of 50. My Mum told me that her one and only idol died :( Aww and then I asked who's her idol besides MJ and she said Antonio Banderas, hahaahhaahha (Y)

Am going to the Flea Market later. Meeting Hanis @ Braddell control station at 1pm. And I think I have to bathe now! Is it raining? Sounds like it. Haha, can't be bothered to look out of the window. Eh Nisha, see you later hmmmkay! *winks* HAHAHAA

Anywayyys, I've been having late nights these days. Like.. going to bed at 11 and only sleep at around 3-4 in the morning? Hahahaha insomnia ah? I've never ever had late nights like this. Maybe it is. I will toss and turn and toss and turn.. And when I finally fall asleep, I don't even know it -.- HAHHHH! School's in 2 days. Omg, so sexited! Not. Still have yet to complete another 6 drawings for my art. So much for wanting to do it. Ughhhh how?!?!?!?! Shit. More stress coming up!!!

_|_

Good luck. Have fun.


I find this sexy. K bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment