Thursday, June 18, 2009

why?


Raf's favourite picture, hahaha.
Haven't been talking to her for so many days already.
Am so used to it because it usually happens during holidays. Wah..
Sorry if I caused the trouble and shits. (IF it's bcos of the msgs i sent) It's just that your younger sis is being annoying shit. A!*##^!#@!HK!!!
So basically, I wanted to buy a new phone last night but somehow Mum changed her mind. Thanks eh :(
SO FUCKIN' DESPERATE FOR A NEW PHONE!
Btw, (ok this is so random) where in the world did the old members of Hi-5 gone to?
The new members are so -.- Ugh everything is getting boring.
Pokemon, too :(
And I told Mumsy that Backstreet Boys are coming here.
I said it was gonna be damn expensive. Guess what she replied?

Mum: I don't care, I want to go again.
Me: Haiya we go alrdy what last time. Expensive la I heard.
Mum: Yah I'm serious. I am going again. Go home check

HAHAHAHAHA WOWNESZXZZZZZ.
Ok if she's really going, I'm going too. Yay, BSB fever LOL

Ugh screw Art. HAHA no I haven't developed the pictures tht I took @ botanic garden.
Sucks.
& i'm too lazy to head out to the shop.
Ok suckaaaaaa, maybe later in the afternoon.
Suffering from early stage of depression 'cus of art :( :( :(
-______-

No comments:

Post a Comment