Friday, June 19, 2009


Watched Drag Me To Hell for the second time today. The cinema hall was so lively. Ha ha ha, no sign of anyone being terrified since there's bound to be a group of them laughing at evey scene. Saw quite a number of familiar faces today. Not forgetting Ashikin! Ha ha! It was nice bumping into her. Chatted for awhile and what a coincidence, we were watching a movie @ the same place. Hang out soon :D

Life = super mundane.

Am gonna start on my art tomorrow. (hopefully) But I really MUST start on it. He he he. Okay am so bored. And I read that maybe just MAYBE, june holidays are gonna be extended abit. Woooo I hope it'll be confirmed! But.. nabei, MOE said that it's not necessary -.-

Anywaaaays, I've got a mega huge (ok not that huge) BOF poster. Can stare at the poster for idk how long. HAHA! <3 Okay bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment