Sunday, June 21, 2009

tried


Whatever's stated in the picture seems true. Right?

Hahahah am currently watching 'Are you smarter than a 5th grader?'. Plus, taking quizzes and playing dress up games, again. As each day passes by, I'm becoming more of a quiz maniac. My Facebook profile is pretty much filled with lots and lots of quizzes. Hah, I sound like a low life. But seriously, I'm bored to tears @ home. I need money money money!!! Ok, I can continue fantasizing. Haha! Hmm I am most probably gonna watch more sad korean love dramas later. Plus, I'm gonna cook maggi for dinner. (like forever) My house's always out of food fyi. So yeap.

Not forgetting, I've started on my art. I've done 2 drawings, which leaves me with another 9. Which is still quite alot.. But wtv, wish me luck. Btw, I found out that Final Destination 4 will be in 3D. Hahaha like woah. Confirm best one! But fucker, confirm also nc16 right? -,-

Btw, read this - http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090611/tap-malaysia-politics-islam-culture-0193655.html

I must say Malaysian's government is heck strict. No thick make up, no high heels, and even no queuing up next to a different sex? Wow, an eye opener. I'm lucky to be here. Well if you ask me, I think even if those people there are Muslims, it's still solely up to them, whether or not they wanna do things according to the islamic teachings. They have their own right. We can't change them, can we?

What does my birthday say about me?
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

-facebook.

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY, KRIS ALLEN <3 ILY AND YOUR SPASTIC FACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment