Sunday, May 31, 2009

i took it again


Didn't take any picture while we're out just now. No time, I think. Ha ha, I've done 3 drawings so far. 12 more to go! Go go go! All of them looks kinda shitty. I haven't finished drawing the third drawing- Birds. Thanks so much for your help, Raf. You've done alot, huh! Hahaha! Trained to Woodlands and I thought I'd forgotten to bring along Mom's ezlink card. Sort of had a drama -.- Mom was practically shouting on the phone. Realllll loud! After soooo long, I realised that the ezlink card was in my bag. Ha ha ha ok my bad. Had a hard time finding a spot to settle down at the library. No more vacant tables so we just sat on the floor. Pathetic much. I was talking non stop. Most of which are nonsensical stuffs. Raf can't be bothered to entertain me. Sooo a middle aged man sat next to us and...

Him: *taps my shoulder* No conversations
Me: *rolls eyes and ignored*

I guess I was making too much noise. Actually not really. Was just talking to Raf. Can't we even talk in the library? It's too quiet there. Almost like Esplanade's library. Not comfortable with that. Anyways, my stomach was making noises while trying to complete my drawings. Aww, pity my stomach! :( HAHA, ok not. Skipped breakfast and haven't had my lunch at that point of time. Rushed things and off we go to Banquet. Ate malay food. It's been so long since I ate malay delicacies. Hahaha. (Lame i know) But really. After that, bought LG. Blame it on Raf. Urghhh damn. I'm having a splitting headache right now. WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!?!!?!?!

Tomorrow's the big day. O M G. Good luck to me. Am feeling a little lazy though. Yea, good luck to those who're having MT O Levels tomorrow! ^^

HEADACHE HEADACHE HEADACHE.
NAUSEOUS NAUSEOUS NAUSEOUS.
I THINK I WANNA SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment