Thursday, May 14, 2009

stolen


Fucking pissed.


Phone was stolen from some fucking old shitty man who obviously is too fucking poor to stoop as low as stealing. Fuck you, low life. You're lucky I didn't call the police. Stupid. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel like shooting him!


Right.. So what's the use of losing my cool because of this? I can't turn back the clock. I promise myself that I won't ever ever ever leave my phone behind when queuing for food. I'm so so so sorry, Arina and Ada, that we ended up not eating in the end. And Arina, I apologize for throwing your phone :( Cried like a sick bitch at the food court 'cus Mom was putting the blame entirely on me. Drama, hahahah. But I was thankful that I didn't get a earful from Mom when I got home. Woahhhhh.


Anyways, am using my old phone for now. I repeat, BLOODY OLD!!!! Ask me for my new number if you want. K thanks.


To Raf, haha k lah miss walking home with you too! After exams, we'll go out kay!


Oooh, I just found out that Danny Gokey's eliminated today. Am so damn happy!!!! Wait actually not really. I want Adam to be eliminated, but urghhhh! Nevermind. Watch the video below.


Having Bio tmr. OH MY GOD. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING??!?!?!? Will start studying soon. Oh btw, Physics was quite manageable (which is of course a good thing). Bye.



I cried when he sang this yesterday. No not overeacting lah! Seriously he touches my heart, HAHAH. And I'm so glad he's made it into the Top 2!!!!!! Love you, Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment