Monday, May 11, 2009

help, i'm dying


I feel pathetic. Super extremely pathetic. I've only studied for one hour or so and I already feel like dozing off. Plus, I also know that the picture on top is totally uncalled for. (i took it while studying)


I can just breakdown in tears right now. Hahahaha I AM FEELING THE HEAT! Ok ok. I am so so so so fucking afraid that wtv I'm putting in my head now will not be tested or maybe I'd instantly forget all about them when I'm sitting for the paper. Ahhh downright shitty, I tell you! I. FEEL. LIKE. GIVING. UP.


Exams freaks me out.


I've not memorised anything on rivers (except methods of channelisation which took me 2 days!!!) and have NOT done any revision for Maths. Am so gonna die tomorrow!


Hush.


I'm really no good at avoiding distractions and such. REALLY. I can't keep my hands off the keyboard or the computer. Fuck off! I am going to the living room this instant and really really start studying! And oh, my eyebrow piercing is gone for good now. Been such a lazy ass to put the stud back in, so yeah, say bye bye to smth that took me such pain :(

No comments:

Post a Comment