Friday, May 15, 2009

happy

Malaysia confirms first case of swine flu.

I hope that Singapore will be 100% free from the bloody swine flu. Well, hope so.

Bapak retrieved back my phone in the afternoon. Thank you, appreciate that even if you've threatened me with your lame jokes and supposedly BIG eyes. (HAHA okay joking)Right now it's quite meaningless to have a phone which memory card CANNOT be read by the damned old Nokia phone. Which leads to having long bus rides from school without any entertainment at all besides falling asleep. Spell me S.U.C.K.S!

I am missing my phone already. Who won't be? With the kind of phone I have now, I will feel that way. But anyways, it's good enough to be able to contact people. Oh well..

Exams are finally over! I am sure glaaaaaaad. No more staying up late at night just to force my small pea brain to take in alot alot alot of things! (For the time being. There's still eoy exams lah! -.-) I can let my hair down for now. Pretty excited for the Sec 3 camp. And I think I've got quite a number of plans for the june holidays. Can't wait for wild wild wet! ^^ Hahahah.

Mom's kind of pised with me and I DON'T KNOW WHY. Maybe because that my phone was confiscated but whatever. We're going on fine now.

Off to Pet Society!

Speaking of which, I WANT TO FUCKING STOP ANIMAL TESTING/ABUSING/CRUELTY! I mean, don't you inhumane people (not refering to you unless you think you are one) feel for the poor animals? Especially kittens/rabbits/monkeys. Just imagine if you're the one being tested and all. A BIG FUCK YOU. Anti animal testing pls? :) Love you.

More tomorrow.

HAHAHAHA WATCH PLS!

And pause at 1:24 Emphasize on the tongue. HAHAH ENJOY AND WATCH!!!!!


How nice...


AND THIS! OMG. HAHAHA CANNOT TAHAN. HAHAHA PRO!



ENJOY! HAHAHAHA HIS PERFECT SINGING. "I KNOW YOU'RE SICK OF ME BUT I DON'T CARE." as quoted by him (or maybe her).


Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment