Friday, May 8, 2009

friday


Hey. Friday's here folks!

I wanna go to sleep after this.

My eyes are half closed now. Am literally sooooooo tired but I don't know why.

Oh well.

Malay Paper was easy as nuts. Still, am not confident of passing it with flying rainbow colours.

Hmm let me elaborate more. For the first paper, I finished it at 8.30 and the paper only ended at 9.42 which means I've got more than an hour's sleep. For the second paper, I finished it 10.55 or smth and slept till 12.32pm.

So bottom line is- I've had enough rest during the two papers. I even had the time for 4 dreams!!! Imagine that. Totally WOW. The amazing thing is, it wasn't only me but Nis, Ada and Raf had dreamt of smth too while sleeping.

I love this.

But the dreams were sure weird as hell.

I'm currently quite hooked to Whats new pussycat by Tom Jones and it's all thanks to Ian. Really, thanks alot!!!!! And this is my fourth post! Super happy. I was close to 400 posts in my previous blog but what a waste...

Tuesday- Geography/Maths Paper 2

I. CAN. OFFICIALLY. DIE. THANK. YOU.

Oh shit, I have to start mugging like shit tomorrow :( Pretty sad.

Btw, I want to get everything done and over with. Like.. mid year/end of year exams and etc. December pls come fast! Hahahah it's a once-a-year kind of thing that I get to do. Raf's got a family (-.- i know) chalet and she was asked to invite all of her friends to come over and probably sleep over too ( i hope). Yessssssssssss vodka!

Oh wait my birthday's not even here yet.
I can gladly wait for another 7 months

How....

This reminds me of last year's chalet. Such fun rightttttttt. I miss Hady and how he behaves when he's drunk. HAHAHAH!

"Saper lagi handsome ah?"
"Kau"

No comments:

Post a Comment