Friday, May 29, 2009

school's out


I'm having all sorts of itchiness all over my body. I swear it's becoming annoying. And I don't know when the hell will I be able to finish watching BOF because halfway watching, everything will just lag and the windows will be closed. Wasted the time I've waited to load the videos. Am only at episode 19 :( Hopefully by Sunday.

Oh by the way! SCHOOL'S OUT! Happy holidays fellows. Have fun while you can, ok? While I have to concentrate on my Art since I'm already doing quite bad on my sketches/drawings. Heading to wdlands library this Sunday with Raf. She wants to help out (hopefully). Getting all stressed out thinking about the drawings.

Hahahaha.

School was short and sweet today (HAHAHA). Did area cleaning, which was such a suffering. The dust were thick. Helped out Faidz to clean the shelves. Ya, so much of cleaning. And had Sexual Education with Mr Aw as the teacher, again. Quite funny, really. Mary and Joe (only our class knows this). Then Raf came over to my place after school. Did 'some' stuffs. Hadi! Hate tag orang je eh, HAHA.

Btw, whats up with pathetic sec ones stalking their seniors in school? I mean, okay.. It's kinda normal if you do it sometimes to someone who's that HOT or wtv shit. But hey, it's getting a little overboard. And freaky plus disgusting. Seriously. Get a grip, girls. If you're really pretty, perhaps people won't mind. Sadly, no. I feel so disgusted. What else have you got in mind to talk about besides guys? Yucks, your stalking is becoming obsessive mannnnn *rolls eyes*

Right.. So okay. Got to off the computer now before Mom reaches home. I'll get an earful from her. HELL, I TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment