Sunday, May 10, 2009

mug


I was awake till 2am last night.
Did some studying on Geography and only managed to memorise one of the channelisation methods. I repeat, ONLY ONE. Yea, it's not just that ok!!! I have to memorise the description, examples, advantages and disadvantages too. And that is already fucking tough for me. I need all the luck that I can get man. Two more days left!!! Am gonna study the whole day today.

Oh btw, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMMAS!
So as usual, didn't get anything for mum.
I mean, I didn't even greet her a happy mothers day.
I'm just not used to it k?

Hahaha read this.

I just started writing down notes for Geog when Mum played the dvd to westlife's concert in Dublin.
In case you don't know (well i bet NO ONE knows) I pretty much luvvvvvvv that concert the most.
And when I told her, "Ma why you on this one! See lah now i cannot concentrate already".
She laughed and replied, "I never ask you to see what. Cannot study right? Actually i purposely one."


Cheeky one.
And so I watched the concert till it ends.
I'm still a huge huge huge fan of Westlife!!!!!!
Especially Nicky!!!!
Omg. Thanks Mum, I can't stop listening to their songs now even though it's a tad bit old school.
But who the fuck cares right...
I'm gonna change my playlist to westlife's songs now!

Toodles poodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment