Friday, May 22, 2009

kris allen, ily


Winner of Americal Idol Season 8 *melts*

Hi hi hi. Wanted to blog about this yesterday but Mum changed the password for the millionth time and today I'm already allowed to use it. Funny, I know. Anyway, I sincerely, deeply, madly (haha) want to congratulate Kris for winning. This is kind of stupid but wtv. I am just freaking happy that Kris won. NO, really. Everyone was confident of Adam winning. Too bad honey. Ha ha ha, oh goddddddddd if Kris were to have a concert here, I will fucking go at all cost! K thanks.

Anyways, have gotten back all of my exam papers. Am quite dissapointed. What do you expect? I studied real hard for mid year but whathefuckinghell, I failed the subjects that I've expected to pass. So yeah, not much. Here's my results:

English- 47/80 (highest mark for the girls in class HAHAHAHAHA -.-)
Malay- 132/200
Bio- 29/50
Physics- 27/50
SS- 17/40
Maths- 20/100 (can you believe it?)
Geog- 19/40
Art- 22/40

Nothing much I can do. I've really tried my best. Sad story right? Ha ha ha, right... I didn't thought I'd pass Bio/Physcis + Art. Seriously. Ah, there's gonna be a parents' meeting session in two weeks. Am kinda nervous. No idea what the teachers have got to say about me.

I'll be having my sec three camp from Monday-Wednesday. Confused as to whether I'm feeling excited or nervous about it. Nervous because of the height/water activities. I'm quite of a cowardly soul. So don't ask. I don't know how to swim :( HAHA. Excited because of the campfire. Conclusion? I DON'T KNOW. Hopefully I'll have fun there. I heard the toilets at Camp Christine are haunted. Spooky... NOT. Someone said, "This is to see if you can live w/o your phones for 3 days. I'm sure you can live w/o it." Agree? Ah fuck fuck fuck. I don't wanna do the height activities pls. Nervous wreck -.- Ha ha ha ha! These activities are gonna be held at ITE AMK. *rolls eyes* Ok, get over it.

Went to Giant/Ikea at Tampines after school to get my sleeping bag. Me and Raf had a hell of a time there. The room columns at Ikea were gorgeoussssssssssss. If only I had one of those rooms (Y)

Will update tomorrow. I was so engrossed in watching My Girl (for the *inserts number* time) just now. Now that I'm on the computer, I shall continue watching Boys Over Flowers ^^ Yay, finally!!!!

G
O
O
D
B
Y
E
!

No comments:

Post a Comment