Monday, May 18, 2009

hey monday


Hey Monday. It's drizzling outside now which is making me shiver a little. I reached home early today. 11am. Early right? Hahaha okay. Ate my breakfast at compass point. More than half of the shops were still closed. Well literally. Only food shops were opened early.

Brr. I'm going to take a short nap after this. (it might turn out to be a freaking long nap, i tell you) Am watching Survivor on channel 5 without volume. I muted it. Hahaha. Damn I'm bored!

Guess what? I don't know what else to blog about. I am aware that my blog is getting shitty boring lately. Oh wellllll, what can I do. I'm saving money already. Hopefully my temptations won't get the better of me. Hopefully just hopefully.

Oh my gay. I think i'm going back to pet society or maybe take some quizes on facebook. That will help, I suppose. Yayyyyyy I can sleep like a fucking log tomorrow! No distruptions pleaseeeeeeee. Oh btw I've got a confession to make. I MISS SCHOOL! (no not including exams periods) I. DON'T. KNOW. WHY. HE HE HE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment