Tuesday, May 5, 2009

social studies


I wonder when Mom's gonna change the password to my account but whatever why am I even worrying about this? I should be happy instead!

5 things (i want to do/go during june holidays) :
1)wild wild wet
2)hair extensions or maybe hope a miracle happens
3)smiley
4)get (inserts word) w a bunch of people
5)lose weight

can?

anyway, revision for social studies is freaking the shit out of me.
got some notes and hell, i really need fuckin good memory to get all of that in my head.
and the exam is in 2 days. imagine that?!?!!?
i'll spend the whole day tmr memorising shits.
I. DON'T. WANT. TO. FAIL. SOCIAL STUDIES.

ok i wanna continue doing crossword puzzles. hahaahah thanks so much for making me hooked to it, nis and del. love you.

i wanna do some research on some teevee shows on channel 16 and on some models. be prepared for tomorrow's hangman!!! ian and ada knows too much and i don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment