Sunday, May 17, 2009

who do i owe?


Random photo.

I would like to specially wish Hanis a happy birthday for the second time. Urgh, sorry nothing was planned unlike last year. Missed those times :'( Wah sad maaaan.

My body's itching like what the bloody fuck. There are red rashes all over.

Am currently chatting with Wani. Which reminds me that I still owe her and Danial starbucks. I don't know when the hell will I be able to save enough money but! I'll probably treat her (husband to be) Danial first. Haha! And that will be in two weeks. I HOPE! Hmm lets see. I don't know if I'm even gonna have 6 pathetic bucks to go to Azmi's gig on the 24th. I'm in such a sympathetic state right now.

HELP?!?!?!?!

Oh plus, I need money for hang outs during june holidays too. For example, www which already cost me over 12 dollars. Everything's going up up up this days! I need to borrow/buy new books since I've so much time on my hands now. SERIOUSLY. Ok, but I can't buy for sure because Mom told me that it's a waste of money. And I can't borrow from the national library because I've fines over 11 dollars. The only resort is the school library. Boring variety though -.-

One more hour to X Factor! Hahahahaha then off I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment