Saturday, May 16, 2009

antm cycle 11 & 12


Sahara is such a fucking slut! Bloody hypocrite and sickening asshole actress. (I mean in the Manja Lara drama) Urgh, looking at her face makes me feel like punching her in the face and pull her hair till her skin get overstretched and all the veins burst. Ok chill! It's just a drama. Hahahah, god.

So, Mom went to a friend's place at Pasir Ris after getting home from work. She asked if I wanted to tag along and as usual, I refused. First, it was faaaaaaar! The bus ride from tpy to pasir ris is just way too far for me. About 2hours? Wah, can die, I tell you! I've not eaten my dinner. Too lazy to whip up something in the kitchen. But nevermind! Mom's already waiting for the bus 88 and she brought along some curry. Yay, can eat it with some bread.



Anyways, was watching ANTM Cycle 11 and 12 throughout the whole day. Since Singapore's really slow, I decided to watch them all on Youtube. I was bloghopping and got inspired to watch. HAHA! Analeigh should've won cycle 11 man. McKey, to me, is just a little fake. I don't know, I don't like her face. As for Sam, too comercial. (as said by judges) Uh anyway. I was halfway through cycle 12, episode 5 part 2 when the damned computer off-ed by itself. Bummer! And now I feel lazy to go back to it and wait for the video to load. Shall continue tomorrow, I guess.

Ha ha, I'll post some pictures because I'm in the mood! Ok, bear with it. Don't need to see if you don't want to lah.




I LIKE THIS! So intense.



She does look good in SOME photos but i still don't like her. HAHA, no offence.






Allison = GORGEOUS.










Okay done. I have to pee now. Been bearing with it for 10 minutes! Woah imagine that! Hahaha goodbye. Eyebags getting out of hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment