Wednesday, May 27, 2009

camp = no comfort zone


BACK FROM CAMP!!!

Am so freaking tired.

Day 1-
Pitched our tents.
Sweated like a pig.
Outdoor cooking(i only ate baked beans though)
Did some cheers.
Trekking (3 stupid obstacles which caused me to fall twice)
Had a shower late at night. (I went in to the boys' toilet. Someone sabotaged me. I had to get out. It was a total shame.)
P/S: The toilets are filled with insects like grasshopers, flies, ants, lizards, bee lookalikes.
Slept at 2am+++ (was hanging around w nis, ada and raf. i was paranoid most of the time.)

Day 2-
Headed to ITE Amk.
Rock climbing, Challenge Rope Courses & Abseling. I did none of them. (I can't overcome my fear, thank you)
Back to camp christine
Rafting (time to get wet and dirty!)
Had fun.
Kayaking ; was a total disaster. Me and Ada were going in circles. We wouldn't be able to get out of the sea if it wasn't for the trainer. Thank goodness. Plus, I was being such a nervous wreck -.-
As if being the last two wasn't enough, my class had to bring back the kayaks to the storing place. BLOODY HEAVY.
Given only 2 minutes to eat our dinner (which was pathetic)
CAMPFIRE!!! (the only thing i enjoyed the most)
Shouted like there's no tomorrow.

Day 3-
Area cleaning.
Evaluation.
Journey back to school.
My left foot was stung/bitten by this bee/insect.
How lovely.

Trainers- Keith/Lala
Prefer Keith to Lala. *coughs* Cute what. HAHA. Besides that, most of the trainers had attitude shit problems. I mean, I know everyone has got a limit to everything. But since you're a trainer, you don't have to show tantrums, shitty faces, shitty way of talking to us over little little things. Not forgetting the camp chief who's rly annoying with his eyes that cannot get any bigger. Joker eyes. But nvm, they can get quite crazy sometimes.

Thanks..

I missed my room. Lemon tea. Computer.
Going to sleep after finishing my BOF episodes ^^
Having my English Oral tomorrow. Wah, die.
Still have to go back to sch despite me/us being freaking tired.
:(

Now, toodles.
I think I've become darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment