Saturday, May 9, 2009

saturday sickness

Oh hi, I'm sick.
Down with a flu. (non stop flow of muscus)
Due to this, I didn't have a good night's sleep.
I think I'm going back to sleep after this (which is strange)

Hopefully i'll get better by afternoon and start studying Geography! It may suck but who cares, I wanna pass this time round. Not too late for changes right!!!! I can't accept the fact that all majorly difficult subjects are gonna be on the same week. From Geog to Maths to Bio to Physics. At the rate that I'm going, I'm bound to fail.

>:(

Hahahah wth being all serious about mid year is totally bizarre for me! I mean I've NEVER EVER been this serious.

Oh wow, I can transform from being a devil to an angel. (HAHA CRAP)

My house is out of panadols! How? Stupid.
Not feeling any better.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment