Saturday, May 30, 2009

nobody but you


Thought of going out today but I guess not. Comic Strip's performing at Esplanade later. Ugh, such a sad story! It's been ages since I last went to gigs, but oh nevermind. Would rather spend my Saturday at home doing important things like reading novels, cleaning my room and completing the BOF series. Hahah! So my windows messenger signed out on it's own again. Annoying. Currently munching on some vanilla wafer rolls and gulping in lemon tea. Favourites, i tell you. Am gonna change my blog songs to more sad ones. That'll make you bloghoppers have more feel. HAHA! Joking. Soooo, Mom's at her friend's place in Jurong. Such willingness... That's like damn far, right?!?! Oh yah, I'm not going to Philippines. Oh well!!!! But Mom is still going. Such unfairness. I think I'm already so used to all these shits. Probably going to Johore on the third week. Good piece of news (???) I can go shopping. Hooray.

By the way, I had a really interesting dream last night. Read- I was on some cruise (i think) with a whole bunch of people I DON'T EVEN KNOW IN REAL LIFE. I was playing on the slides and such. It's in a swimming pool btw. Then bla bla bla, I was on the cruise again -.- This time with a guy. In the dream, I was already an adult, so yeah. And I think I was having a rltionship with that guy. He's hot, fyi. Then we were hugging and whatnot. Hahahahaha then my dream ended when his wife (i think) saw us.

Pls laugh now.
How hilarious.
And stupid.
Hahahaha!!!!

I'll miss school from today onwards. Half true, half not. I'd rather be in school with my classmates/schmates than rot at home. Seriously. But not the studying part of course. Duhhhhhhh.. Hahaha. Meet-the-parents session on Monday. Omg omg how? Die issit? -.- I'm too ashamed of my own results. How shitty. Someone owes me lemon tea. Yay! HAA.

On a last note, Happy 16th Birthday Syafiq aka Feeq Supersonic ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment