Monday, May 4, 2009

1st


hey. new blog! just felt like making a new one since someone or rather teachers already know of my previous blog. which is rather dangerous because i find it weird not bitching about someone or whoever from my school. My blog page might be printed again. Or I may be sued. Hah stupid shit. Why can't fifteen year olds be a little more matured and learn to handle such stuffs on their own, right? Oooops i didn't mention any names here so pls do not ASSUME. hahahahah shut up if you know anyway.

:'( life is too depressing. i am suddenly craving for vodka. tell me why? sudden craving. haaaaaaaaaa omgzzzzz i can't drink on my birthday 'cus it's on the fasting month so yeah too bad for me. but i want leizzzz so how? k boring. maybe during some special occasions plus L.G. Hahahaha Nis, i can tell how 'happy' you'll feel if you read this. kkk sorry!

Exams resumes this Thursday. English Paper2 & Social Studies. Ok so basically I've 'started hitting the books'. (you should know what i mean when i use those) I really really have to start memorising bloody essays/notes/points/facts for SS. I don't wanna fail! Am gonna start tomorrow. (MUST) Yesssssss i must pass my mid years w beautiful flying colours, hahaahahah dumb.

Fucking swine flu fucking sucks. Our school trip to Malaysia-Teranganu (idk wtf the spelling is) might be cancelled due to that and the trip to Melbourne (the selected students) is postponed. We even have to show our I/C before going in the library and i mean the national library. Such a hassle, i tell you. Checking of temperatures twice a day. Like... -_- HAHAHAH!

I feel damn hungry but no i'm not gonna eat rice already. Yay. Urghhh fuck when am i gonna start working out again?!?!?!?!?!?! OH WOW I SUCK. REAL BAD.

goodnight. toodles. poodles. i fcking love tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment