Saturday, May 23, 2009

sleepy


Today, I woke up at 4 in the afternoon. I was exceptionally sleepy today, how weird. If not for Mum, I would have continued sleeping. For real. And I still feel tired and exhausted and sleepy now. Ha ha ha, wth? I am gonna continue with BOF once Beach.Ball.Babes finishes. (which is in 10 mins) Currently stucked with this guy all thanks to Raf. Not totally her fault. But urgh, he seems a little annoying. Giving alot of miss calls. Sorry Raf, I'm ignoring him already. Ha ha.

Ten minutes later...

Ok, the drama has ended. I usually take more than fifteen minutes to finish up my post. Am no good at multi-tasking, in case you don't know. So anyway, I have to pack my bag for camp by tomorrow. No, by today. Have to check the list and maybe head out tomorrow to get the things I don't have. Sincerely sorry to Azmi because I won't be able to support your band tmr :( Really sorry! Watch the wtv 3D movie soon. Ha ha ha and good luck tmr! (wah seh)

Next thing- All thanks to Ada, I'm starting to have a liking for cars now. Not totally 'INTO' cars but oh well, hope you get it. So this is the picture that I've been wanting to show you:


SEXY RIGHT?!?!?!!?







I think Black cars are sex bombs. Sorry, I'm not the colourful kind of soul. Unlike you, I find Sports Blue too sporty. HAHAHAH!

But...


This colour is pretty. When I have a car, I want it to be this colour! All time expectation of my car, hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment